Why T junction is considered bad as per Vastu Shastra?
T junction is a 3-way intersection. It is also called a street focus or veedhi shoola (in India). Most realtors are well aware that the majority of buyers and investors almost avoid properties located at the t junction. In many countries, people do not make a good offer due to the T junction location. Even many Feng Shui masters advise their clients to avoid such premises. Many sellers of such property find losing a buyer even with a good offer. Buyer do not contact again after visiting such property. According to Vastu, the effect of such road is severe, when projected from the South. According to research in Vastu, many construction projects were delayed due their location at t junction.
Energy flow at T junction hits the home with a killing harmful energy. Such a plot or home can be problematic and ignoring the situation could harm the fate of the occupant. A defective Vastu internal plan along with a T junction location multiplies the negative effect on the house. T-junction properties are constantly hit by the toxic energies. Surroundings of T junction is more pollutant in the air and therefore harmful to the nearby residences. Although some t junctions are worse than others depending on the vehicular movement and size the road.
Effects of T junction ( street focus or veedhi shoola ) as per Vastu Shastra
- It impacts the personal and professional relationship thereby resulting in the failure in a business and personal relationship. Such property is considered as a bad choice even for investment as per Vastu.
- It could become a cause for rejection or cancellations in the business deal or job front.
- T-junction properties are not sold at good prices even they are at prime locations.
- There is a frequent sickness issue at the building located at T-junction.
- According to Vastu, people in such house are found lacking patience, tense and stressed.
- According to study, many times you will see that a business will change owners frequently or sell out completely. In India, industrialists never buys a plot with veedhi shoola or street focus.
- Continuous flashing of lights from the t junction road disturbs the energy pattern of the building. It is more damaging when it goes through your master bedroom at night.
- According to Vastu, t junction at east of south east, west of south west, north of north west and south for south west has a serious bad effect.
- Finally, a road with light traffic has a minimum effect of the t junction or street focus on the home. Therefore do not worry, if you have a small lane with very little movement. Vastu impact is minimum.
The following are the few ways to adjust and offset the energy flow coming towards the house from t junction.
- Consider the door towards the other auspicious direction of the residential or business property. A front door from street focus is highly bad Vastu.
- Do a virtual correction by using a crystal strip boundary facing the road, since this is a most and simple remedy for the protection from T-junction.
- Grow bamboo plants to slow down the negative energy.
- Use metal strips made of copper, brass or lead based on the direction of T point. In addition to the above, you can join strips with metal wire. Vastu consultant will suggest you a number of strips based on the size of the premises.
- Build a high and thick wall facing the road. It reduces the negative impact. Consequently, it will restrict the road view at t junction.
- Contact a consultant, he/she might be able to help you turn the bad situation into a favorable condition for you.
The external surrounding and internal plan must be considered before declaring whether a T intersection is good or bad as per Vastu.
Buying or Renovating a new home? Get a Vastu evaluation of your premises. Our report by Vastu consultant will cover all important placement, remedies, and easy suggestions to attract positive vibrations and improve personal and professional life.
ALSO READ: Vastu Centre of your home- Brahmasthan
Vastu Shastra services
As a well-established Vastu consultation firm based in Mumbai, India, we have built a reputation for delivering successful Vastu recommendations and projects in India as well as all over the world for those who appreciate authentic Vastu planning and attention to detail. Clients keep coming back not only because of what we do but because of how we do it in a personalized manner! Contact Now