The center is the “heart of the house. It is the main power center where energy is strongest in the house. The Vastu center of the house is also called a distribution center from where energy spreads to all the directions in the house. Many people perform meditation in the center to connect themselves with a cosmic orbit, hence it is a breathing space within the premises. Energy flows out from the centre to all the directions and influences the energy of all eight directions. Each constructed space is a small universe connected to the centre of the universe. The life force moves from the centre of the structure to outer space and back again. It is necessary to keep this space free from any obstructions.
The centre of the house relates physically to your navel (nabhi). Many issues related to health (weight gain, constipation, etc.) wealth (instability, balancing, etc) are associated with the central zone of your house.
A brahmasthan is a real power spot
- The Centre of the house nourishes other areas of your house. Hence it is necessary to have this area open and clearly visible. It is a Marmasthan (center) of the Vastu. Vastu strictly prohibits any heavy structure in the center (Brahmasthan).
- If there is a pillar, toilet, or a kitchen in the center, the occupant of the house tends to have a life with lots of struggles. The Centre of the house is unfavorable if it is blocked by the bathroom, staircase, or kitchen.
- Many modern constructions have a hidden pillar in their partition walls, which also creates a serious Vastu dosha(defect).
- When the center of a house is missing in the layout, it invites lots of trouble for the owner and his family.
- A staircase in the middle of the house is like having a hole pierced in your heart and it may result in a stressful life.
- Many homes have their central area open to the sky. Openness is a key in the house as per Vastu. Such homes enjoy maximum Vastu benefits. It also helps in correcting or neutralizing any defect inside the home.
While buying a new house, get your plan checked as per Vastu before buying a new house. This will help you to avoid any major Vastu defects in the new house.
Important tips on the Vastu Center of the house:-
- Avoid borewell, underground water tank in the center of your premises.
- There should not be any bedroom in the central zone.
- Avoid power station, electric panel, or also a main switch in the Vastu center.
- Never plan the basement in the center of the premises.
- Avoid toilet, staircase, kitchen, or pillar in the Vastu center of your house.
- Central space open to the sky is highly beneficial. Ideally, the central area should be a living area or passage in the home.
- Avoid plants or rock garden in this zone.
- Avoid painting of a mountain in the central area.
- Refrain from placing a fish tank in the center area.
- Avoid any heavy unit, cupboard, money safe, or sofa in the central area of the house.
- In the case of industries, avoid placing machines, materials,s or tools in the central zone of the unit. Else, it requires very strong Vastu remedies.
Remember, the Universe is cosmically connected to the center of your place. Do not ignore any defect in the central zone.