Good Vastu vs Bad Vastu
Vastu shastra exclusively dealt with the surrounding landscape, directions, and internal layout. Every property should be examined that how much score a house gets by way of good vs bad Vastu.
Good luck or poor luck caused by harmony or disharmony in the home does not last forever. Vastu guidelines based on directions and elements offer simple techniques to enhance dwelling & workplaces. A bad Vastu placement could cause illness, losses, and serious misfortune.
Why people suffer from bad Vastu?
Ancient Vastu practice suggests that when a person has bad luck or misfortune in life, he or she may be living in a space with a bad Vastu plan.
An experienced Vastu expert is the one who truly understands the interaction of five elements in the home. He will advise authentic Vastu remedies or enhancers based on a proper evaluation of the property. Vastu analysis indicates which direction or corner of the home becomes lucky for the person. It is absolutely necessary to understand the meaning of Vastu sectors and also its effects. So that negative Vastu can be nullified and transform bad energy into good energy.
Following are the key requirements to have a positive Vastu in your home:-
- Locating a main door or entrance in the auspicious zone.
- Kitchen (other fire equipment) in the fire zone.
- Children bedroom in the East or west sectors & its internal arrangements.
- Prayer area in the tranquility zone.
- The true location of windows, doors as well as Ac units.
- Open space as well as lobby towards the North and east zone
- Proper shape of the premises.
- Master bedroom internal arrangements
- Bathroom & toilets, its locations as well as internal arrangements
The true indicator of Positive Vaastu prevailing in the space:-
- Lots of great opportunities
- Promotions & growth in career
- Excellent sound health
- Happiness all the time
- Children being a star performer in their studies
- Harmony & Love in relationship
- Financial freedom
- More investments and hence more gain
- Flourish without pause
- Refreshed as well as rejuvenated
- Fortunate to do the right things at the right time
Poor vastu indicators:-
- A water tank or bore well in the south-east or south-west.
- Toilets in then North-East, South-East or South-West zone.
- Master Bedroom in the South-East.
- Kitchen in the North-East or South-west.
- Kitchen or Toilet in the Center of the home. A center is a heart of the home will cause serious bad luck.
- Septic tank in north-east, south-west or Southeast
- Pillar in center of the home
- Missing corner towards the north-east or south-west
- Extended north-west, south-west or south-east corner
- Mountain or hill towards the east or north direction of the property.
- T junction or dead-end road property
- The prayer room in the south-west
- Staircase in Northeast
- Staircase in the center- As a general rule, a staircase in the center is not a good location and needs a bit of immediate attention.
- Bed under the overhead beam
Effects of Bad Vastu:-
- Frequent illness and hospitalization
- Lack of motivation and Unproductive thoughts
- Negative energy
- Financial worries as well as losses
- disobedient children, also falling school grades
- Troubled Relationships
- Medical emergencies
- Disobedient Children
- isolation, loneliness, and a touch of sadness.
- Zero money in a bank account.
- Work-related issues
Finally, Bad Vaastu in the house or office require immediate attention and corrections. Any defects, if not attended may harm your fortune.
ALSO READ: Vastu for Professionals