Period: May – Sep 2015
Subject: Setting up of New Plant
A successful company has planned an expansion unit at Pattaya (Thailand Bangkok) to venture new market.
Our Task Was
Since it was ready to rent a factory in Thailand, our task was to make a planning according to Industrial Vastu.
A first visit was made to survey a unit personally. This helps in understanding the existing surrounding and building structure
A second visit was about planning a layout and execution of the proposed plan.
The third visit was about the functioning of the Vastu advice, it’s effect and, also auditing.
Stage-1. Planning of Machinery Zone
Stage-2. Planing of utilities
Stage-3 Administrative office
- Key Vastu requirements
- Location of all heavy imported machines and its utilities
- Flow chart for the production process
- Location of raw material as well as finished goods
- Area for storeroom, tool room and also a chemical tank
- Roof height, slope, and also material
- The slope of the flooring as per Vastu
- Workers restroom as well as canteen location
- Location of key entrances
- Location of windows and other doors
- Area for prayer (very important in Pattaya, Bangkok, Thailand
- Location of water bodies i.e water tanks, septic tanks
- Plantation and green zone
- Admin office with directors, managers and, also staff seating positions as per Vastu
- Parking location
Report, Industrial Vastu
A detailed vastu report with vastu layout done by our team has been presented to the owner.
- Place research section in the northeast. A north-east zone is most ideal place to perform activities related to research and development.
- Allocate north-west zone for the finished goods department. Also, use this area for keeping washroom, scraps and, also a few utilities.
- Load the south-west zone with heavy machines. Place factory incharge cabin in the southwest zone.
- Use the south-east zone area as a raw material godown as well as a storeroom.
- Follow a Vastu recommended process flow for the material movement as well as the production process.
- Place workers, material and office entrances in the auspicious zone.
- Provide all electrical equipment in the south-west zone including transformers, DG sets and electrical panels.
- Place Directors, executives and, also office staff seating position according to the Vastu recommended zones.
- Create a green zone in the northwest direction to enhance wind elements.
A unit has been upgraded with vastu rating A+, a vastu compliant plan. located in Pattaya, Thailand (Bangkok).