You may or may not be consciously aware of your surrounding energy. Negativism (negative energy) or negativity can be rather challenging.
Think in this way- There is a person smoking, would you seat there all the time inhaling the second-hand smoke? You should try distancing yourself when surrounded by negative minded people.
Negativity is one kind of “downer” which should have little space in your personal surrounding & your life. Science confirms that people absorb energy from others.
These are incidents or events in life which cannot be easily erased or neutralized. Avoid the company of low or negative people who interfere with your personal aura. Such energy is not good for you and your family. Avoid them in your network, avoid calling or thinking about them. Make yourself open to change, which bring new joyful options in your life.
According to Dr. Richard J Davidson, a neuroscientist & founder of the center for healthy minds at the University of Wisconsin-madison, negativity feeling activates a region of the brain called the amygdala, which involves in processing fear, anxiety, and other emotions.
Chronic negativity drags everyone down and makes family observing unpleasant vibes. Social media also pollutes our personal environment. It makes us tempted from the moment we awake. Modern communication is like a barrier that negatively impacts our work. It is a social noise.
Constant negativity can get in the way of happiness. It will produce more stress and could damage your health. You feel that you are out of balance. With Vastu practice, you can learn to disrupt & tame the negative cycle.
How you can switch off the negativity button and Improve positivity:-
- Sound energy is an ancient practice used for healing and space clearing. Play a Tibetan bell, singing bowl or a simple metal bell to attract good energy and blocking bad energy. Also clapping in a clockwise manner once in a week to brakes a negative energy pattern.
- Do a space purification on a daily basis. Mop floor of your premises with sea salt or Himalayan salt twice a week. This will help in cleansing negativity from the house, especially dark corners. It also helps to remove the mental blocks that get in your way
- Spend your maximum time with people who grow your flame and avoid people who suck your life force away. Positive people have a natural magnetism and charisma that fascinates those around them. If you are repeatedly feeling down when you hang out with certain people, maybe its time to engage with more positive people.
- Generate positive emotions from your daily activities. Write a few positive sentences in a book on a daily basis to align your creativity with the personal surrounding. As a result, this will help in decluttering your mind from residue generated through daily activities and improve positivity.
- Use nice aroma fresheners or oils towards the North-West zone (direction of the wind) of your house to generate beneficial energy in the house which improves positivity. It will wash away a negative thought.
- Carry pocket gratitude rock, which is an important tool in getting rid of negativity. Gratitude is a vaccine, an antitoxin, and an antiseptic-John Henry Jowett
- Finally and most noteworthy, your space should be clutter-free to attract and invite stress-free vibrations.
Click here to send your house or office plan for Virtual Vastu Evaluation