Do You Know How Important It Is To Have a Vastu Compliant Kitchen?
The kitchen is the core and heart of any dwelling. The “Fire” element resides within this place and controls the environment inside. Confused? You may think about how the fire is related to the environment of the kitchen? But think of the Fire element, both physically and symbolically inside the kitchen. You know the physical (actual) fire, and, the symbolic fire here represents the heat of the body and the desires of your life.
When you’re ready to make something delicious, you’ll be better able to do so if you have an inviting Vastu-compliant environment.
According to the Vastu Shastra, designing a kitchen can be a daunting task, but a well-crafted kitchen that adheres to Vastu principles can help people stay healthy, cheerful, and energetic. It ensures a positive, and prosperous lifestyle for the occupants.
The key to a successful Vastu-compliant cookroom is to first understand the basics of the layout. A kitchen plays an important role in our daily lives, whether for preparing meals or storing ingredients. The layout of your kitchen should be designed around these core functions.
A well-designed kitchen helps to bring out the best in even the most mundane of tasks. By implementing a few simple changes, you can turn your kitchen into a haven of tranquility. A well-designed kitchen layout will help to guide you through your day while providing a sense of calmness and relaxation, which is essential for a happy life.
This important place follows some rules and traditions when it comes to constructing and placing the items inside the kitchen. A Vastu-compliant cooking bay helps in balancing the energies in and around the place and also keeps the prying eyes away from the house.
We hope you believe in the fact that food prepared with good vibes brings in positivity, and that made in haste with negative vibes transfer negativity. So decide for yourself, what do you want? A happy, good and contented life or a sad, unhealthy, and unsatisfied life for your family? The negative vibes will start affecting you physically and mentally if basic Vastu principles are not followed. If you want a colorful and happy life ahead, keep reading this blog.
First of all, let us know what ill effects a non-compliant kitchen can bring to the occupants.
Health loss: The residents may suffer from severe health problems, lethal disease, or untimely death;
Financial loss: If not maintained properly, the financial condition may deteriorate resulting in bankruptcy;
Family problems: Along with the problems mentioned above, family disputes are bound to happen, which may have severe results like divorce or separation.
We know none of you want to have these difficulties faced in your life, hence read further for making your kitchen Vastu compliant. Follow these Vastu tips in order to prevent negative energy coming inside the house.
- As the fire element rules the kitchen, the best direction to construct a cooking zone is the southeast corner of the house. But if you have purchased a new home that doesn’t have a Vastu-compliant kitchen, do not worry. There are remedies available for making it compliant, eliminating the negative forces outside the house.
- You should always avoid having a stove under or above the prayer room;
- Also, do not construct them under or above the bathrooms;
- Do not have them under or above the bedroom;
- Try not to have the gas stove or burner in the front of the kitchen entrance;
- You should avoid having the main door in any of the corners, instead, have them in the East, North or West wall of the area;
- Why kitchen in North-East direction is not advisable because it affects the mental health of the family members which can result in some severe losses but to rectify the mistakes, you should follow Vastu remedies;
- A cooking zone in the southwest indicates burning up a relationship.
- A north-West cooking zone will still do, but it can result in huge money expenditures;
- The worst can occur if you have a kitchen in the North direction. North is the direction of Lord Kubera and having a kitchen on that side can lead to excessive money expenditures;
- The person who is cooking the meal, should not be facing the south direction as this can lead to health problems;
- It is better to have light colors in the kitchen. No dark color or black color should be painted;
- Vastu applies to the placement of the refrigerator too, North-East direction should be avoided;
There is more on the list on how to comply with a kitchen according to Vastu shastra:
- The platform should be constructed in the East and South-East corner;
- As mentioned above, the burner direction should always be in the South-East corners, and do not forget to keep a distance between the walls and the gas stove;
- The wash area should be in the North or northwest direction;
- It would be best to keep the drinking water or the utensils in the North-East or North direction;
- The utensils and the grain boxes should be kept in the South or West direction of the kitchen;
- It is advisable that the cook faces the east direction while preparing food;
- When it comes to the flooring of the house, you can use yellow, orange, rose, chocolate, or red color;
- Lastly, do not make this space cluttered. Clean it properly soon after food preparation.
We hope these Vastu tips bring in all the prosperity and happiness in your new home. For more details, you can always ask an expert.