Centre is the “heart of the house. It is a main power centre where energy is strongest in the house. Vastu centre of the house is also called a distribution centre from where energy spreads to all the directions in the house. Many people perform meditation in the centre to connect themselves with a cosmic orbit, hence it is a breathing space within the premises.
If you centre is well placed, it can surely nourish other areas of your house. Hence it is necessary to have this area open and clearly visible. It is a marma sthan (centre) of the vastu & vastu strictly prohibits any heavy structure in centre (brahmasthan).
If there is a pillar, toilet or a kitchen in the centre, occupant of the house tends to have life with lots of struggles. Many modern constructions have a hidden pillar in their partition walls, which also creates a serious vastu dosha(defect).
When a centre of a house is missing in layout, it invites lots of trouble for the owner and his family.
A staircase in the middle of the house is like having a home pierced in your heart and it may results in to stressful life.
Many homes are designed with their central area open to the sky. Such homes have a maximum vastu benefits. It also helps in correcting or neutralizing any defect inside the home. People before buying a new house must look at the floor plan cautiously to avoid such major vastu defects
Important tips on the vastu centre of the house:-
- Avoid bore well, underground water tank in centre of your premises.
- There should not be any bed room in central zone.
- A power station, electric panel or main switch should be avoided in the vastu centre.
- Do not have any basement in centre of the premises.
- Avoid toilet, staircase, kitchen or pillar in the vastu centre.
- Central space open to sky is highly beneficial.
- Avoid plants or rock garden in this zone.
- Painting of mountain should be avoided in central area.
- Avoid fish tank in centre area.
- Avoid any heavy unit, cupboard, money safe or sofa in central area of the house.
- Incase of industries, avoid placing a machines, material or tools in the central zone of the unit
Are you ready with plan ? Get vastu modified plan. Click here to contact